• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Look for what's out there (not sure if I will buy)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking for a few things and didn't know if people may have what I am looking for, and depending on what is out there, will determine what path I take next with my collection.

Gascan Stuff
Pair of frames,
- structurally solid but blemishes, frame scratches etc perfectly fine. Thinking of getting something customized through Dr. Chop. But need a cheaper pair to start
Ice Iridium Lens
Emerald Iridium Lens, for a possible SI Desert Gascan purchase I am thinking of through usstandardissue.com
Chip Foose Gascan
Blue Icons (is it wrong to dig out the orange on the Foose and replace with blue and then drop in some Ice Iridium Lenses?)

Fuel Cell Stuff
any misc frame
- structurally solid, but blemishes are fine, another idea for something through dr.chop.
Violet Iridium Lens

Other Misc.
Violet Iridium Donor Lens to be cut to Gascan
Original A-Wire Lenses
Rust Canteen

Some people reacted to this post.
pm'd.

Username Hidden said:

Thanks, too nice. Looking for something to custom paint and stuff. But I liked the offer and if you still have in a few months, I may be interested.

I have NIB black irid and gold irid for A Wire.

Goodluck getting a donor Violet Lens....
lol :rolleyes:

Violet FC ebay 150921110958

Thanks, feel free to edit your post so no one snipes it :)

I have a foose with box and a standard bag. PM me an offer

I have a white Fulie with Violet lenses on it that I would consider parting with.

im just throwing in my .02 but the emerald lenses in the si gascans are just sick sick i have done it they are amazing

Latest Posts

Back