• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Look! I'm new!

Hi there! I'm Rob and new to the forum. I've been wearing/collecting Oakley for over 30 years, starting with BMX grips, right the way up to a Sandbag 1.0 I was lucky enough to snag on eBay a few weeks ago.
I've owned various glasses in that time (16 pairs at one time) but now only have 2 pairs, black crystal Gascans and black crystal MotoGP Jupiters. Most of my Snowboarding gear is Oakley too.
Looking forward to chatting about my favourite brand with you guys!

Hi there! I'm Rob and new to the forum. I've been wearing/collecting Oakley for over 30 years, starting with BMX grips, right the way up to a Sandbag 1.0 I was lucky enough to snag on eBay a few weeks ago.
I've owned various glasses in that time (16 pairs at one time) but now only have 2 pairs, black crystal Gascans and black crystal MotoGP Jupiters. Most of my Snowboarding gear is Oakley too.

welcome to the forum bro!! enjoy the community!

Welcome to the forum!

i love the sandbag - i have a few and it's the first choice if i leave the house!

by the way WELCOME Rob :cool-20:

Back