• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Look What I Got For A Total Of $125...

MarcelN

Oakley Expert
Old school and new school:

Vintage M Frame 1.0 Sweep Crystal Black / Fire Iridium for $35 shipped.

Jupiter Carbon Matte Black / Black Iridium for 90 shipped.

M frames are a bit worn out, but they still could be usable if I wanted to use them. Jupiter's frame is in 9.5/10 shape, the lenses have few small marks, so I guess 8.5/10 is what I'd rate them. I'm really happy with the purchase for that kind of money!

Just a thought: the M frames are amazing after I compared them with my Radarlocks. They are lighter, sit better on my face and still look quite good even 25 years after they were introduced... Incredible. The best sports sunglasses ever made? Possibly. The only thing I like more in Radarlock is the looks, but that's up to ones personal taste. I guess frequent lens changing will also make Radarlocks a better choice.

w3P8CBu.jpg

SJxwo6K.jpg

Pocmlvy.jpg

vrUNIOJ.jpg

YOZffj4.jpg

Unk6Ydq.jpg

Love that M Frame. I used to have a pair of those with Neon Yellow frames and Ice Iridium Lenses. Wished I still had them. Where did you find them?

Also forgot to mention that the Plasma Juliets with Ice Polarized you see in my avatar was my latest pickup. They where worn maybe once or twice. Also came with soft X-Metal Vault. $129 shipped. :)

Back