• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Look What Landed Today!!!

The thread gauge is thinner than most examples i've seen, also the wrong color? Iirc the thread should be gold, not white...? and at least twice as thick. Given that its a real early example, probably just variation at the beginning of production..

Of course it could all just be the lighting/angle.

The thread gauge is thinner than most examples i've seen, also the wrong color? Iirc the thread should be gold, not white...? and at least twice as thick. Given that its a real early example, probably just variation at the beginning of production..

Of course it could all just be the lighting/angle.

Or it's been redone

Hi thanks all,they are gold iridium lense just my lighting and camera will put some more up now and they as new not been restitched I've seen some other early ones the same to everybody that has messaged me thanks I wouldn't know what to ask for box and coin if somebody had the mars the serial matched to box that would be cool,but I suppose if I sell it will have to be offered to the 1st person who asked me that's fair isn't it?
1357756657958.jpg
1357756719234.jpg
1357756762523.jpg

Hi thanks all,they are gold iridium lense just my lighting and camera will put some more up now and they as new not been restitched I've seen some other early ones the same to everybody that has messaged me thanks I wouldn't know what to ask for box and coin if somebody had the mars the serial matched to box that would be cool,but I suppose if I sell it will have to be offered to the 1st person who asked me that's fair isn't it?
1357756657958.jpg
1357756719234.jpg
1357756762523.jpg

saw this at BIN price, so your the one who bought it! nice!

Yep wasn't a bad price as its mint with matching serial box atty how come you didn't go for it when you seen it?

Yep wasn't a bad price as its mint with matching serial box atty how come you didn't go for it when you seen it?

the bidding started at 200£, i dont hve the funds for the BIN price...great for you coz of that extra box...now you can sell them to those who need it and of course a few more pounds off from your BIN....

the auction picture seems odd like qtrain and brip says there is something wrong about it too especially the stiches...although i should have taken the risk but i really dont have the funds....

Back