• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looked At The New Holiday Book

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
There are a bunch of hand painted frames coming out with matching bags and cases. Kind of like the fallout decay pairs. Only certain stores are getting them and all are $700. There going to be a carbon fiber print holbrook with polarized lenses for $225. Carbon fiber d ring for $300.
A history of Oakley book, some really cool x metal t-shirts.

the hand painted will be brooks. Theres one done up like the thermonuclear jacket of 1988 ( i think) in a blue and pink.
they are only going to tier one stores.
Im all over the carbon brooks and 'beaner

Yeah the hand painted frames, a combination of mostly lifestyle and some sports frames will be only sold in select stores and each store will only get a pair or two, similar to how they sold the Andrew Petterson Frogskins. There will be 7 inspirations used for the pairs and each inspiration would be a throwback to the early days of the company. It says each pair would be $700 each but could actually end up being sold for $1000 each so we'll see.....

Any idea when these will be released?

I'd be interested in a pair of the thermonuclear Holbrooks if anyone in the States in able to help me out.

Wonder if it's the pairs that Brian Takumi's been working on...
IMG_6507.jpg
IMG_6508.jpg
IMG_6509.jpg
IMG_6510.jpg

I'll give my first born for a pair of the frogs! Do we have a list of the tier 1 stores that will be receiving these (wondering how far I am going to have to drive to try and get a pair!)?

Well it sounds like hawaii is getting the frogskins or at least that's what a little birdie told me.

Latest Posts

Back