• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looked At The New Holiday Book

wow so many new upcoming expensive sunnies . . .
the carabiner is AWESOME!!!
looks like i have to sell my other kidney for the highest price i can get!
and next year the bad man - hmm - what could i get for a lung?

wow so many new upcoming expensive sunnies . . .
the carabiner is AWESOME!!!
looks like i have to sell my other kidney for the highest price i can get!
and next year the bad man - hmm - what could i get for a lung?
Dont drink and you can get top $ 4 ur liver!:p

Just saw the matte carbon fiber Holbrook in the flesh today but didn't get a chance to take a picture. Price will be $225 and lenses are black iridium polarized. The carbon fiber print looks similar if not the same as the carbon fiber print of the new Valve so there's that. The box though is what caught my eye. The box is not the typical generic box but is just a plain black box similar to the outermost box of the pit bosses. And on topside of the box is an HQ logo imprinted on the box, looked cool.

Just saw the matte carbon fiber Holbrook in the flesh today but didn't get a chance to take a picture. Price will be $225 and lenses are black iridium polarized. The carbon fiber print looks similar if not the same as the carbon fiber print of the new Valve so there's that. The box though is what caught my eye. The box is not the typical generic box but is just a plain black box similar to the outermost box of the pit bosses. And on topside of the box is an HQ logo imprinted on the box, looked cool.

I just saw these today as well. The black outer looked to be a sleeve over a regular box. Also it comes with a hard case like a JFL.

Latest Posts

Back