• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looked At The New Holiday Book

I just saw these today as well. The black outer looked to be a sleeve over a regular box. Also it comes with a hard case like a JFL.
Yeah I think you're right the outer sleeve with the HQ imprint looked like a sleeve for the regular, generic box and yes they come with the same hard case as the Jupiter Factory Lites / Jupiter Carbons

I hope they get a serial number. If not, they are really just custom pairs Dr Chop could easily replicate for way less money. If numbered, I can see them being more desirable at that pricing.

I was told a couple weeks ago there was going to be some serialized stuff coming, but if all those previewed in the thread apply or not I don't know. The guy at the store was correct about everything listed here, now that I've seen the pictures, so perhaps there is some truth in it.

I was told a couple weeks ago there was going to be some serialized stuff coming, but if all those previewed in the thread apply or not I don't know. The guy at the store was correct about everything listed here, now that I've seen the pictures, so perhaps there is some truth in it.
I went in to a store today and got a look at the book. There will be a HQ display piece for sale, it will be serialized, only 500 made (price:150)
Also they will be giving away dog tag bottle openers on Black Friday. The book will be 200 bucks. There is also a frame that is using x metal parts, it's not 100% x metal but will have random x metal parts (price:700)

I guess I wont be buying a book for 200.00 ......
Yeah I was pretty shocked by the price... Same time 700 bucks for frogs or holbrooks with some paint splatter seems absolutely INSANE a to me... More LUX Price gouging... I will get the HQ display though... :)

Back