1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well... I thought I would "stimulate the economy" and bid on a pair of Soviet Gascans... well they ended up not beating my bid and now I'm looking at my second pair of Soviet gascans.

Not really picky on what I'm looking for as far as trades. Like special editions and rare stuff. Been considering a pair of x squared.

Really want some Ducati juliets...

Offer up. Looking for $200 gifted via paypal

Lookin To Trade/sell Some Soviet/Red Shift Gascans I Accidentally Bought - 68eb10c2.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Haha you outbid me! I actually missed it...I took a nap and found out the auction ended...haha. Best of luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    lol, sleeping was more important than buying a gascan! haha your funny man.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Man...I was out of town this weekend with my gf's sister and her husband. They live out in the country in Wisc. much different than the suburbs of Chicago haha. Woke us up at like 5 AM to get ready to go cut down a christmas tree...with an axe. Awesome stuff haha. But yes, I know! I was looking for a second pair of Soviet's. Just bought Joben's Juliet though, so I'm a little tapped for now :sad:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    Juliet certainly makes up for missing out on a gascan!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ssold to me

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    congrats pricedollaz!

:closed_2:

Thread Status: