• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking 4 My Next Pair

Wicked

B WP
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Maine
Been searching around here 4 a few days now and just had to join. I'm blown away by some of the collections you have (and super jealous).

I'm looking to buy my 4th pair of Oakleys and not sure if I can stop there thanks to this site.
Here is a list of what I have now:
1) Square Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge 71-904G Dark/Black Iridium Polarized (Been wearing long time, need new lens) These where/are my 1st pair of Oakleys SKU#12-816
2) Juliet Plasma/Ice Iridium Polarized 04-153
3) Flak Jacket 12-900 Jet Black/Black Iridium Polarized

Were are you from? I'm from Cali.. I saw a pair of BNIB of Juliet plasma/ice iridium at the O store yesterday in Irvine

Live in Maine but in CT. right now working. Bought my last 2 pairs of Oaks last year in San Diego @ the Oakley Store downtown.

Welcome to the forum! As for your next purchase, you can never go wrong with another x-metal so I suggest to try and get a x-squared.

Welcome to the forum! As for your next purchase, you can never go wrong with another x-metal so I suggest to try and get a x-squared.
Thanks. Not really sure what's next but gonna visit a Oakley Vault and a Oakley Store in CT. over the weekend and take a peak to see if there's anything I like.

Latest Posts

Back