• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Looking for 2 XX

U

Username Hidden

Hi there,

I am Kimsan, marketing man from Linegear. I tried unsuccessfully to buy from my boss, Daisuke, collection. So I am looking for one XX for myself, and another for my friend.

We are based in Japan, so explain the shipping fee as well. Can I ask you to list on eBay, so we can deal in a trusted method?

Let's work on this trade for one week to two week, until I find the one my mood just don't change .... hahaha which mean you can keep sending your offer tome, the two weeks? so best frame with good price will win.

Thanks

Kimsan

Some people reacted to this post.
Is there a particular frame finish you are looking for? Does the box/coin matter to you?

PayPal can be a trusted method of payment, as long as the item is paid for via the goods option and the PayPal fees are paid so that the buyer is covered in case of a lost or damaged package. In order to cover both parties, insurance should be added. I'm not trying to sway you in that direction, just letting you know that PayPal can be a secure method of payment as long as those terms are met.

eBay fees are 10% that would need to be figured in with the PayPal fees of 4% also and shipping it adds up quick to sell and deal via eBay

Username Hidden said:
Is there a particular frame finish you are looking for? Does the box/coin matter to you?

PayPal can be a trusted method of payment, as long as the item is paid for via the goods option and the PayPal fees are paid so that the buyer is covered in case of a lost or damaged package. In order to cover both parties, insurance should be added. I'm not trying to sway you in that direction, just letting you know that PayPal can be a secure method of payment as long as those terms are met.

yes, man, we know about eBay and PayPal, thanks for echoing.

Just a whole package, with box, coin, serial, and the frame is X Metal, or mix with gold, i don't like polished, but mix combination with carbon should do as well. let's see ;)

Last edited:
I saw that too.... thanks

If you buy on Ebay and pay with Paypal then something goes wrong ebay refer you to paypal anyway so unless there is a specific reason you want to buy on Ebay you are just going to increase the cost of the item with no extra protection. Buy from here, pay with PayPal using the goods and services option and you are protected.

thank you snafu

Username Hidden said:

thanks for advice mate