• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Looking For 24k Supreme Or Goldbrook

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys,

I'm looking to trade for either the Gold FMJ 24k Supreme Frogs or some Goldbrooks. I would also consider a great price. I don't want to insult anybody, but the pair up on ebay for goldbrooks is a little too much for the budget right now if that gives any ideas.

I have Juliets to trade. Lots of Juliets. Juliets with Red rubbers, Juliets with Blue Rubbers. Plasma Juliets, Titanium Juliets.. a floppy pair of Carbon Juliets.

So I guess, to start, I'd offer a Plasma (Have a few generations) with Ducati Rubbers and Fire Iridium Lenses with a X Metal Soft Vault for either or.

I also am looking to thin out my collection of other non Frogs and no X-Metals, so may have other things to throw in.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hey guys,

I'm looking to trade for either the 24k Supreme Frogs or some Goldbrooks. I would also consider a good price. I don't want to insult anybody, but the pair up on ebay for 320+ for goldbrooks is a little too much for me right now.

I have Juliets to trade. Lots of Juliets. Juliets with Red rubbers, Juliets with Blue Rubbers. Plasma Juliets, Titanium Juliets.. a floppy pair of Carbon Juliets.

So I guess, to start, I'd offer a Plasma (Have a few generations) with Ducati Rubbers and Fire Iridium Lenses with a X Metal Soft Vault for either or.

I also am looking to thin out my collection of other non Frogs and no X-Metals, so may have other things to throw in.
@boostlessd17 ?

Yeah thats me @Lexkempo. People sadly are easier to deal with on ebay then on here. OP has nothing of interest for me.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah thats me @Lexkempo. People sadly are easier to deal with on ebay then on here. OP has nothing of interest for me.

Would you care to message me with what you might be looking for? I left it pretty open on my end, I have quite a few things to offer.

Last edited:
I have a NIB set, but only looking to sell, not trade.

Username Hidden said:
I have a NIB set, but only looking to sell, not trade.

Unless you have some BMX Chrome, B1B, or Grips.

Username Hidden said:
Unless you have some BMX Chrome, B1B, or Grips.
I do have what you've listed, Oakster .......