• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For A 2.0 Plastic 3-tier Oakley Stand

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Like the title says, looking for a 2.0 plastic 3-tier oakley stand. None have been popping up on the bay lately and if someone is willing to part with one, let me know!

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a one tier id sell.

Username Hidden said:
I have a one tier id sell.

ahh thanks for the offer but I need the 3-tier. agreement with the gf is to only fill my 1 tower to capacity so I need the most 3-tiers I can get to maximize :)

I have one 3-tier that I've been hanging on to...would be willing to sell. Send me a PM

The funny thing is i put my 3 pairs of Splice on my new 3-tier and it has about the same foot print as when i had the arms folded and lined up in a row. Didn't save me that much more room :confused:

Username Hidden said:
The funny thing is i put my 3 pairs of Splice on my new 3-tier and it has about the same foot print as when i had the arms folded and lined up in a row. Didn't save me that much more room :confused:

You don't need that 3-tier then Damon, you can sell it to me! :)

Username Hidden said:
I have one 3-tier that I've been hanging on to...would be willing to sell. Send me a PM

PM sent!