1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Like the title says, looking for a 2.0 plastic 3-tier oakley stand. None have been popping up on the bay lately and if someone is willing to part with one, let me know!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a one tier id sell.

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    ahh thanks for the offer but I need the 3-tier. agreement with the gf is to only fill my 1 tower to capacity so I need the most 3-tiers I can get to maximize :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have one 3-tier that I've been hanging on to...would be willing to sell. Send me a PM

5. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    The funny thing is i put my 3 pairs of Splice on my new 3-tier and it has about the same foot print as when i had the arms folded and lined up in a row. Didn't save me that much more room :confused:

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    You don't need that 3-tier then Damon, you can sell it to me! :)

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent!