• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking For A Hard To Find Pitbull. (Reward)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

So I posted in the oakley discussion board that I am willing to give a $50 dollar gift card to some one who can find a pair of pitbulls that I am looking for, on line or at an Oakley Vault. Ok, here's the story. I absolutely love the pitbull model. I was at an oakley vault when I seen the fmj oakleys on the shelf. They looked so cool I bought them imediatly. They are make of plastic, but they look like they are made of steel. They are not the FMJ Gunmetal one with fire lenses, these ones look more grey. I have the Sku number on the box. The reason why I am making this post is that some one at work stole them, and after posting a $100 dollar reward in the break room no one returned them. I work at a hospital and I think one of the nurses stole them from my desk when I was pulled to another department. I seen them one time on Ebay, but I didn't buy them because I already owned them. I have trades too if any one has them, and I am also willing to buy. Thank you your help is much appreciated.

d6dbb9d5-489c-4f4f-8cfe-10ebf675a763.jpg?t=1378264970

20130824_181726.jpg?t=1378257823

20130727_223046.jpg?t=1378258251

Some people reacted to this post.
Have you tried asking your local store to see if there are any left in the company? All they need is the sku number and they can see what is left company wide

Holy crud I didnt kmow that.

Look for the JaPan Holiday instead.

Remember the ones you have the box for a MPH model which means they're a "mister potato head"
MPH means they were just leftover parts in the warehouse to make a final product they could sell and they just slap a new label on the box and off to the vaults they go.
"if you didn't know that already"

so if all else fails in your search and you seem desperate enough to do this "which I would if I had no other option" you can get the pre built gunmetal grey ones that have the fire iridium in them and just find a grey lens to pop in.

and now the brain kicks in and I think when you said these ones are more grey you were talking about the frames not the lens. So If my previous post was way off please disregard lol

Back