1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So I posted in the oakley discussion board that I am willing to give a $50 dollar gift card to some one who can find a pair of pitbulls that I am looking for, on line or at an Oakley Vault. Ok, here's the story. I absolutely love the pitbull model. I was at an oakley vault when I seen the fmj oakleys on the shelf. They looked so cool I bought them imediatly. They are make of plastic, but they look like they are made of steel. They are not the FMJ Gunmetal one with fire lenses, these ones look more grey. I have the Sku number on the box. The reason why I am making this post is that some one at work stole them, and after posting a $100 dollar reward in the break room no one returned them. I work at a hospital and I think one of the nurses stole them from my desk when I was pulled to another department. I seen them one time on Ebay, but I didn't buy them because I already owned them. I have trades too if any one has them, and I am also willing to buy. Thank you your help is much appreciated.

Looking For A Hard To Find Pitbull. (Reward) - d6dbb9d5-489c-4f4f-8cfe-10ebf675a763.jpg?t=1378264970

Looking For A Hard To Find Pitbull. (Reward) - 20130824_181726.jpg?t=1378257823

Looking For A Hard To Find Pitbull. (Reward) - 20130727_223046.jpg?t=1378258251

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Have you tried asking your local store to see if there are any left in the company? All they need is the sku number and they can see what is left company wide

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Holy crud I didnt kmow that.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Look for the JaPan Holiday instead.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Remember the ones you have the box for a MPH model which means they're a "mister potato head"
    MPH means they were just leftover parts in the warehouse to make a final product they could sell and they just slap a new label on the box and off to the vaults they go.
    "if you didn't know that already"

so if all else fails in your search and you seem desperate enough to do this "which I would if I had no other option" you can get the pre built gunmetal grey ones that have the fire iridium in them and just find a grey lens to pop in.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    and now the brain kicks in and I think when you said these ones are more grey you were talking about the frames not the lens. So If my previous post was way off please disregard lol