• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For A Holeshot Or Gearbox!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys! I'm a relatively new "member" to the forum, but i've been reading here for a long time!
I have 20+ pairs at the moment, a case, and alot of accessories... however.. i'm looking for my first watch!
I'm looking for a holeshot, i was at an O-Store in San Antonio texas talking to some employees not too long ago and
they told me there's a member on here that has sold some Holeshots pretty freakin' cheap!
If anyone can point me in his direction i'd be really appreciative!
I'd like to add to my collection and be a part of this community for a longgg time!
From what i've seen, everyone's pretty calm and helpful here, not too much like other forums
full of douche's fighting all the time. haha

Thank you in advance!

Some people reacted to this post.
Welcome! This is definitely a great forum. As far as the cheap watches, that dude is no longer here. A bunch of people got great deals, but then a few got burned at the end and he was banned.

Every now and then there will be some watches posted up here though. Just keep checking and somebody may point you towards one. Holeshots and Gearboxes are sweet. You're in for a real treat with either one. Welcome again!

yo! welcome. its a great community for sure!

i nabbed a holeshot recently but the guy doesnt have any more of em.. keep hunting!

PM sent...

PM's received!
Thanks guys!
still looking for now. lol

Actually, feargear, your inbox is full! lol.

Bump! Still looking until tommorow night, might make a purchase.
Anyone!?

Latest Posts

Back