1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Need one. Already have a coin. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Which one???

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Crater. But doesn't really matter. You got one?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Might have an extra crater. I bought a collection of all 4 but got two of them in same boxes so one is not correct. I believe that the one was the crater which I really don't need if the box is not correct for what I own.
    I'll check later!

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    cool. let me know

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Major rainfall equalled major flooding yesterday both at work and at home so I was unable to check into this until this am.
    I put this in the open instead of PM-ing so that others can weigh in and comment/ contribute.
    I think that I found out that I have an amalgamation of different packaging components in what I have.
    The box sleeve is the sleeve with MJ on it wearing a smart brown fedora and a pair of leather Mars. I'm not sure, but I think that this sleeve was for the leather only and that the other Mars styles got a sleeve with a pic of the planet and "Mars".
    The inner box is missing the picture Mars Crater label at one end and at the other end there is the UPC sticker that indicates that this box shipped with a pair of craters. Also a retail price tag from an eyewear shop supports this with an abbreviated description for a Mars Crtr Blk.
    All that having been said, it appears that I may not have what you are looking for. I have what appears to be a box that a crater originally shipped in with a sleeve for a different Mars sku.
    I'll start looking for a proper standard Mars box and if you are interested we can do something.
    Any observations / input as to what sleeves are correct for which Mars along with opinions about what a correct box- albiet without the picture label- means to collectability would be an interesting discussion.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    91.7%
    My Mars Ruby came with the Planet mars pic

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the insight!

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    What are you looking to get for that box set up?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you come across a Mars non-Crater, I would be interested. I have a pair of Emerald Mars that we're Sunglass Hut Exclusive. Never seen the box, tho.