1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    I don't care about serial numbers or dates, I plan to wear and use them....not put them on display or in a collection.

I would really like a set of PENNYs in X-METAL with RUBY lenses....but might settle for TITANIUM frames with RUBY, BLACK, BLUE lenses. Well, it's in my sig. lol Thanks!

Harry

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    I think Fernando sold his but will double check...talking with Dnkeyhnter about his. THANKS!!

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Titanium Pennys look amazing fella !! I've VR28 BIP's in mine. Awesome pair ;)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    What is the difference between ones with serial numbers and ones without???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Post 2004, non serials, X Metal Ruby and Ti Ice as far as I can find out. Unless any Warranty frames are out there of other types.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Would you rather have NIB Pennys without SNs, or used Pennys with SNs?? (X-Metal / Ruby)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If your gonna wear em it doesn't matter one bit. Serious collector would probably want both.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Can't afford that...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If your going to wear them it doesn't matter which ONE you buy :cool: