• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for a nice set of PENNY glasses!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
If i were you i!d buy the NIB

Some people reacted to this post.
Just wear em man now you've paid that much. You can wear them 'carefully' and get some custom cut lenses from Oakley on the Spot for 90 bucks !!
Penny - OAKLEY ON THE SPOT

That's the decision I just made. Hopefully they will ship in the morning.

Username Hidden said:
Just wear em man now you've paid that much. You can wear them 'carefully' and get some custom cut lenses from Oakley on the Spot for 90 bucks !!
Penny - OAKLEY ON THE SPOT

Oh Nice!!!! I'm totally going to get the Ice Iridium and ones!!! Black Iridium is sold out...but will keep my eye open. Thanks for that link!!!!

Username Hidden said:
Oh Nice!!!! I'm totally going to get the Ice Iridium and ones!!! Black Iridium is sold out...but will keep my eye open. Thanks for that link!!!!

No worries !

If you are buying a pair to wear, I'd find a cheap Penny (Ti or Polished) and have it refinished to X-Metal and have lenses custom cut.....be cheaper than buying a pair you are afraid to wear.

Username Hidden said:
NIB or beater pair ...... all of them should be worn. These babies are meant to be used not displayed. But that's just my opinion. As soon as I stop using any of my pairs, it's for sale.
But $600.00-$800.00 or build your own for $350.00-$450.00 for a wearing every day pair.