1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Show me what you have please. thank you.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.1%
    PM & pix coming your way shortly...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    replied.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    In X-Metal finish only? I've got all but plasma/ice available if you're still looking

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    show me some pics, No, any color is ok.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Will post tonight

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have 2 sets here on the Exchange and another (first gen,full set,matching) that's not listed. PM me again with your price range and I'll see if I can meet it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    3rd Gen 24k XX. Comes with coin, bag, soft vault. Small scratches on one tip of earstock - hard to take a good photo. Zero flaking. Flawless lenses.

Except for the scratches (see pic #6 & #7), it's in total amazeballs condition. $500 net to me.

Plenty of references available.

. Looking for a pair of X-Metal XX's - IMG_2155.JPG Looking for a pair of X-Metal XX's - IMG_2156.JPG Looking for a pair of X-Metal XX's - IMG_2157.JPG Looking for a pair of X-Metal XX's - IMG_2158.JPG Looking for a pair of X-Metal XX's - IMG_2159.JPG
    Looking for a pair of X-Metal XX's - IMG_2160.JPG Looking for a pair of X-Metal XX's - IMG_2170.JPG
    Looking for a pair of X-Metal XX's - IMG_2163.JPG Looking for a pair of X-Metal XX's - IMG_2164.JPG Looking for a pair of X-Metal XX's - IMG_2165.JPG Looking for a pair of X-Metal XX's - IMG_2166.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 4/20/15
    Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    1st Gen 24k XX. Serialized. Comes with coin, bag, soft vault. No scratches, but visibly different indeed from the 3rd Gen from a finish perspective. Small dots in the finish. Zero flaking. Flawless lenses.

$525 net to me.

Looking for a pair of X-Metal XX's - IMG_2151.JPG Looking for a pair of X-Metal XX's - IMG_2152.JPG Looking for a pair of X-Metal XX's - IMG_2153.JPG Looking for a pair of X-Metal XX's - IMG_2154.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 4/20/15