1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Should have done this a few months back when Pennys were a bit less expensive. I'm looking for a beater/project pair. Plan of sending it to the X-Man and have him cerekote it black. I have all the rubbers...don't want to send any of the pairs I currently have. So if you have a pair of Pennys that you are willing to let go for cheap, please hit me back. Not interested in lenses, cases, boxes, coins, etc....just the frame. Whatever to bring the cost down as much as possible. What do you have? Thank you, gentlemen...

Harry

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    BUMP

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    how cheap? please inbox me

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Still on the prowl, if it has lenses....that's fine I guess. Would rather just a frame though. If you have something that might work for me, please hit me up. Thank you, gentlemen.

Harry

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Send me a X xx frame.. I will send you a penny ;)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    I would I had one...all I own are Julies, Pennys, X-Wire 2.0, and Blades.

Harry

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    A long wait....but just scored a rather new frame with decent lenses of the bay for $250. Hammer price was $218...but the winner never paid. Shipping was $23 for some silly reason. So we shook hands at $250 and is sending them next day air. After that, off to the X-Man to cave it done in all black, than sending about a dozen donor lenses to @Chris A Hardaway to have a few sets of 24k polar iridium lenses ready to install. I can't wait!! These glasses I have come with a serial number...so i think I will keep these and send the X-Man one of my Pennys that does not have a serial number. One of the titanium ones. Keeping the XM and polished ones I have. I think that would be the right move. Been aching for a black pair of Pennys with 24K lenses for ever....plan on doing the same with a carbon pair of Juliets. I love the black frame with 24K lenses. NICE!!! I'm a happy camper indeed...

Anonymous likes this.