• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for a project Penny frame....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Should have done this a few months back when Pennys were a bit less expensive. I'm looking for a beater/project pair. Plan of sending it to the X-Man and have him cerekote it black. I have all the rubbers...don't want to send any of the pairs I currently have. So if you have a pair of Pennys that you are willing to let go for cheap, please hit me back. Not interested in lenses, cases, boxes, coins, etc....just the frame. Whatever to bring the cost down as much as possible. What do you have? Thank you, gentlemen...

Harry

Some people reacted to this post.
BUMP

how cheap? please inbox me

Still on the prowl, if it has lenses....that's fine I guess. Would rather just a frame though. If you have something that might work for me, please hit me up. Thank you, gentlemen.

Harry

Send me a X xx frame.. I will send you a penny ;)

Username Hidden said:
Send me a X xx frame.. I will send you a penny ;)
I would I had one...all I own are Julies, Pennys, X-Wire 2.0, and Blades.

Harry

A long wait....but just scored a rather new frame with decent lenses of the bay for $250. Hammer price was $218...but the winner never paid. Shipping was $23 for some silly reason. So we shook hands at $250 and is sending them next day air. After that, off to the X-Man to cave it done in all black, than sending about a dozen donor lenses to @Chris A Hardaway to have a few sets of 24k polar iridium lenses ready to install. I can't wait!! These glasses I have come with a serial number...so i think I will keep these and send the X-Man one of my Pennys that does not have a serial number. One of the titanium ones. Keeping the XM and polished ones I have. I think that would be the right move. Been aching for a black pair of Pennys with 24K lenses for ever....plan on doing the same with a carbon pair of Juliets. I love the black frame with 24K lenses. NICE!!! I'm a happy camper indeed...