• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Looking For A Racing Jacket Or Wind Jacket, Also On The Lookout For An Oil Drum II

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm on the lookout for a "new" racing jacket/jawbone (I sold mine to a friend....and I miss it). I'm not picky about color ways unless it's white, but I will be using them for nordic skiing this winter, so I would prefer to have a nice contrast tint. If someone has a full wind jacket set in black, that would be spectacular as well.

Also, I am on the lookout for an Oil Drum II (raised castle stems) in any color.

I have a few offerings to trade including a radar lock or two, batwolf, jury, and a crankcase.
I'm mostly looking at trading in this situation.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I have a polished white with jade jawbone, if that interests you. may even have a couple other lens sets

Username Hidden said:
I have a polished white with jade jawbone, if that interests you. may even have a couple other lens sets

pm replied and still looking.

Last edited:
I have a Ducati inspired Split Jacket for sale. Plus the matching Ducati gasket. One of a kind. Black Iridium lenses installed. Comes with a strap and switch lock bag. No box. Everything is in like new condition.

http://www.abload.de/gallery.php?key=jc0IiOQz

I have a brand new all white jawbone frame (grey rubber on stems) which might be good for nordic activities.
They have grey vented lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back