1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Acquired

Last edited by a moderator: 2/13/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    You won't find a BNIB xx for $350

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I figured, however, the basics of bartering require I start somewhere and someone who has something I'm looking for starts elsewhere... Or I get lucky and someone says.. I got what you want.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    Ya man keeps your open on ebay and have a quick finger lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trying to be helpful: the people who have what you want aren't interested in dealing with someone who is going to try to scrape bottom dollar.

Plasma / Ice XX, for example, count yourself lucky if you get one around $575. Serialized, complete 24k XX? Maybe $475 if you're riding the lucky train. Etc etc.

Again, just trying to be helpful... consider the perspective of the potential seller who reads this too.

No box, no coin, no serial? Sure, maybe $350 gets it done

Good luck!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Let me edit my first post then. The word prefer usually indicates that someone is open to other options. I didn't state that I had to have.. Just preferred. And as I said, I'm starting somewhere. Any seller is more than welcome to say... Hey, I have one that I'll sell to you for 400 without box.. And I say.. Hrmm, okay, that sounds possibly good. I'm looking for an xx. If you don't have one no problems. If you do, send me a message with what you have and what you are looking for!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.