• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking For Any XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Acquired

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
You won't find a BNIB xx for $350

I figured, however, the basics of bartering require I start somewhere and someone who has something I'm looking for starts elsewhere... Or I get lucky and someone says.. I got what you want.

Ya man keeps your open on ebay and have a quick finger lol

Username Hidden said:
I figured, however, the basics of bartering require I start somewhere and someone who has something I'm looking for starts elsewhere... Or I get lucky and someone says.. I got what you want.

Trying to be helpful: the people who have what you want aren't interested in dealing with someone who is going to try to scrape bottom dollar.

Plasma / Ice XX, for example, count yourself lucky if you get one around $575. Serialized, complete 24k XX? Maybe $475 if you're riding the lucky train. Etc etc.

Again, just trying to be helpful... consider the perspective of the potential seller who reads this too.

No box, no coin, no serial? Sure, maybe $350 gets it done

Good luck!

Let me edit my first post then. The word prefer usually indicates that someone is open to other options. I didn't state that I had to have.. Just preferred. And as I said, I'm starting somewhere. Any seller is more than welcome to say... Hey, I have one that I'll sell to you for 400 without box.. And I say.. Hrmm, okay, that sounds possibly good. I'm looking for an xx. If you don't have one no problems. If you do, send me a message with what you have and what you are looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.