1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey all, I am new to the forums. I am looking for a BNIB Flora Fade, Dalmation, or Wildberry pair of Frogskins. Trying to expand my Frogs collection. This site is a bad idea for a college student...

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well I would just like to say welcome to the forum and I definitely know how hard it can be being a student on here haha ;)

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    awesome buy it now price - not sure if you'll be quick enough or if someone else will snatch em up - Oakley Vintage Frogskins Color Fire Flora Fade with Ruby Iridium Lense | eBay

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    How much do the flora fade usually go for?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks! I would buy them right now, but I kind of went on a buying binge recently. Hopefully another pair pops up next month or so!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They don't seem to come up that often and when they do, lots of folks on eBay ask for 200 and up.

I already own a pair.

This guy has a buy it now price that is at retail, so I think it's a fairly good deal

I put fire in my pair ... Miami ... | Oakley Forum

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sweet photo Frogskins! Yeah, that pair is definitely a good price. I picked up a pair of Union Jacks, Dalmatians, Van Ness, and Mag Four. I had to slow down, but Frogs always tempt me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I sold my very used pairs of fire floras and marine fades (both had a little bit of paint chipping and no boxes) for $150 in December. They sold in like 2 hours haha.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's a good deal still. People usually list them on eBay for around $200 or so for the fades.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I actually made profit on them with that price ;) but they weren't really my style so I got rid of them.