1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi there. I'm looking for Clementine Dispatch. Used or new. Looking to trade.

Just updated with some photos of what I have to trade. Let me know if you have any questions.

Looking For Clementine Dispatch - photo5_zps3166d5d1.jpg
    Looking For Clementine Dispatch - photo4_zps3a9bd2a2.jpg
    Looking For Clementine Dispatch - photo3_zpsbccc958c.jpg
    Looking For Clementine Dispatch - photo2_zpsb5e05e11.jpg
    Looking For Clementine Dispatch - photo1_zps1872b924.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/4/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump, updated with photos. :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Keep checking Ebay. I found one for under 40 bucks it ws missing some paint on the arm and the lenses were not the best but shoot for under 40. It is now being painted by the good Dr. so wont be clementine for long.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much for your matte rootbeer 24k?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
    How much for the rx glasses

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would do eBay but I was trying to trade off something's from my collection I didn't want. To make more room.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ah yeah that makes sense. GLWS

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a Clementine Dispatch that I wouldn't mind trading. I bought the glasses off another forum member over a year ago, and don't think I'm ever going to wear them. I haven't even had these on display; just bagged up and stored away. The glasses are mint (they may be new - I can't remember if the previous owner ever wore them, but there are no signs of wear). White icons are currently installed, and they come with 2 additional sets: solid orange and white with black/orange text. I have the brown microbag, but no box.

If you would like to do a trade for the Crosslink, send me a PM!