1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am posting for a friend of mine. First choice would be a Penny in these color combos (x metal/ruby, polished/black iridium, or titanium/vr28 black) Next X Squared in (carbon/OO black polarized, Ducati or polished/ black polarized) Next a pair of the TI02 black .Also a polished chrome Fast Jacket. Looking for box and coin with glasses but not really a deal breaker. Once I start getting some offers give me some time to relay the info to him and find out what he wants to do...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking to sell my used boxed matching serial ti/vr28 penny if interested?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For your last choice of XS do you mean polished carbon/BIP, or Polished/VR28 Bi?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think he wouldn't mind either one...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.1%
    I have an XS Carbon Polished w BIP available

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Please list how much you are looking for in the pm's along with condition and what is included thanks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Let's do a bump up and see some more offers. Mainly looking for a really good condition Penny with box and coin. Have been PMing with a couple of members and my friend is mulling it over..

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks everybody looks like he found what he was looking for. Mods can close...