• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for Electric Blue Minute

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Any condition. Lenses or not, doesn't matter. Pm if you can part with one. Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm'ed :)

Made a deal with Jacob. Will ship tomorrow.

My package stuck in Chicago customs for over a week now. Looks like all I can do is hope for the best. Thanks to @Jacob Carstens for contacting his postal service on this one.

@Jacob Carstens will take care of you @fretburner79. This I know for sure. If something happens and that package doesn't make it out of Chicago he'll find a way to make it right.

I have done what I can and filed a senders complaint to the Danish postal service.
At least we know where they are ;) Though I have no idea what reasons US customs could have for sitting on them - maybe I exceeded the limit for how much clear duct tape I can bring in to the US..

Reading stories online about us customs is sort of like looking up an illness on Web MD. None of it looks good. I've had a fair share of packages come through Chicago and it's always released in 1-2 days. Some say weeks or months. Others say theirs were never delivered and suspect theft. Not much I can do since it's an international package. I've called and usps won't tell me anything other than for me to call the sender.
I appreciate your help on this.

@Jacob Carstens has sent me several packages recently with no issues but I have one on the way now that doesn't have tracking that seems delayed also. I'm wondering if I'm having the same issue. USPS can suck it!

Username Hidden said:
Reading stories online about us customs is sort of like looking up an illness on Web MD. None of it looks good. I've had a fair share of packages come through Chicago and it's always released in 1-2 days. Some say weeks or months. Others say theirs were never delivered and suspect theft. Not much I can do since it's an international package. I've called and usps won't tell me anything other than for me to call the sender.
I appreciate your help on this.
As soon as I hear anything from the Danish postal service I will let you know - but their response time isn't exactly stellar :confused:. Not much else I can do at this point - I only know how to battle customs at my own end ;).

Shades all arrived safely. Jacob has been great to work with and I hope to do more deals with him the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.