1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have lots to trade!! So check the list below. I'm looking for cool colored frames and lenses in fast jacket, flak jacket, or radar.

For trade:
    c100 Jupiter
    Stanley donwood jupiter
    Will barras montifro
    Robert Pimple Hijinx
    "retail assault" crankcase
    Max fearlight fuel cell (no box, no bag)

Looking for but not limited to:
    Team Bright green flak jacket
    Sky blue fast jacket
    Lemon peel fast jacket
    Lemon peel radar
    team Bright green radar
    White text radar

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello there...what is a "retail assault" crankcase...I may have something to trade...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    I have a bright yellow pair, I think it's team yellow

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Retail assault is a meeting that Oakley holds once a year for the retail managers. Every year they give them a free pair of free shades. Well this year they gave them the crankcase sunglasses. But they were in a cool color way. Check out my video on them.

YouTube - Oakley Crankcase (sunglasses) UNBOXING and Review

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have team bright green in both Flak and Radar, NIB. I also have Vegas gold in both which is awesome... anything other than what you have above available for trade? Really want MFL Fuel Cell but need the box.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I PM'ed you