1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi,
    I'm a new Frogskin fan. I used to be into Ray Ban Wayfarers but don't like the modern take on them with all the branding and celebrity endorsement 'Oh yeah we got Ray Ban Wayfarers' we're so cool and massively unoriginal, don't you want to be like us?' bullsh*t.
    Anyway....
    My problem is I am looking for 2 models that I can't find.
    1. 4 legged Matte Turquoise/gray lens
    2. STPL Dove gray pink iridium lens
    I'm in the UK and I can't find the 4 legs anywhere not even on US websites so I guess they have sold out.
    I know the STPL are limited but to how many? Has there been a relaunch? Is there any chance of finding some for sale and for roughly how much?
    Should I bother looking in stores and on websites or just keep checking eBay and stuff to maybe find some?
    Any info would be great!
    Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Please keep for sale and wanted threads in the exchange area.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    i would say check ebay.... but there they run up to US$ 500.oo - 600.00
    online they are almost sold out. maybe you could find one in a store but even this will be hard.

the early bird get the worm ;)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have sold about 5 pairs of the Matte Turquoise, and had about 20 pairs of the STPL's which have all sold now. I've tried to find more of them but I don't know anyone who is selling at RRP, the STPLs are on eBay but at £350 and up whereas I was selling them about 3 months ago for £150-£200. I don't think they're worth the £350, although they do look great, definitely one of the better limited runs design wise in my opinion.

The Matte Turquoise are so long out of official production now that again your best bet is second hand pairs on eBay.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Friend of the Frog

Rating:
    100%
    I've got Denim 4 legs for sale.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for all the info frogmen! Managed to get some Matte Turquoise should be here today, fingers crossed the STPL will arrive eventually from Germany although I hear from that their post service is slow even compared to Royal mail.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    eltb99, how long ago did your STPL ship?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    DHL from Germany to UK about a week....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    JiveSEVEN: July 7th, they have been scanned into the UK now so shouldn't be too long. Really looking forward to getting these. The Matte Turquoise I got from France came in a massive padded envelope : ( Needless to say that the box was split... and the right lens has a tiny scratch. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    eltb99: Nice! I ordered my STPL from Germany but they did not provide me tracking info. I can't wait to get mine either. That is unfortunate for your Matte Turquoise. I'd have a sad face too!