1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi, I'm looking for a wearable pair of the Ichiro Radar frames in Frost Blue with ghost text. It doesn't have to be perfect display condition. All I want if sunglasses, no box and extras is okay. As long as frame is okay, lens scratches I will accept.

I have Romeo II for trade, the are really good condition, except two things: left lens has a nick, but does no impair vision, and the left orbital is not as tight as the right. I will include photos to try and show, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Looking For Frost Blue W/ Test Ichiro Radar (will Trade Romeo II) - photo1_zpsdeda2db4.jpg
    Looking For Frost Blue W/ Test Ichiro Radar (will Trade Romeo II) - photo2_zps59f5ad34.jpg
    Looking For Frost Blue W/ Test Ichiro Radar (will Trade Romeo II) - photo3_zps5339d7cf.jpg
    Looking For Frost Blue W/ Test Ichiro Radar (will Trade Romeo II) - photo5_zpsf55d2aae.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad