1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Shravan Gupta

Shravan Gupta Oakley Beginner

hey i have some stuff idk how to price and i was wondering if you guys could help out

i have an X Metal vault with the original box - mint interior foam normal wear and tear scratched outside

SGH Holbrooks

2 - 2 their display stands (metal)

Polished Black Jawbones with +Red Polarized lenses , Clear Lenses and Jade Iridium Lenses + Case, Box and Jawbone Bag

Purple/Black Oakley Science with the matching micro bag, and matching Hard Case

any idea on prices? any advice would be nice

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Well, the fact that you've already posted in the Exchange section doesn't help as you may get influenced by those wanting to buy from you.

You should sell at a price you think is fair. Just start at a price and negotiating can be done via private message.

For example. You could start at retail for a pair and work from there. See what people will offer.

3. Shravan Gupta

Shravan Gupta Oakley Beginner

true, i realized that after i posted lol, any pricing opinions from you? since you don't seem interested in buying maybe you could be impartial lol

4. Johnny Hundreds

Johnny Hundreds Banned

i think... $20 for the jawbones is fair.
    did i mention i sent you a pm? ;p
    lol,just kidding.
    but PM me a price! i may be interested...

5. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

X Metal Vault - $40
    SGH Holbrooks - $130
    Jawbones w/ everything - $275
    Science? I assume the science Fuel Cells? If so - $95

6. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

These prices seem okay. I can't price the holbrooks because I know nothing about the Sunglass hut exclusives. I would say the science fuel cells in my oppinion with the matching case would be just about a little higher . Other than that those prices are pretty close.

7. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Yeah I think you could definitely get more than $95 for a pair of Sciences especially since you have everything including the hardcase.

8. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

Most Vaults right now have a lot of Violet Sciences for $79. 95 is $5 knocked of the combined price of the glasses and case.

9. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Oh i didn't know they had the violet sciences. I guess they aren't that expensive as i thought. thats my fault sorry

10. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

There's a couple at my Vault too. They got a white pair and the emerald pair. I would agree with wrist on that :). The 2 tier stands could probably go easily around $15. That's what Joben previously sold all of his at. I could go for some 2 tier metal stands actually...interested in trades?