• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For Help With Pricing X Metals, SGH And Jawbones

hey i have some stuff idk how to price and i was wondering if you guys could help out

i have an X Metal vault with the original box - mint interior foam normal wear and tear scratched outside

SGH Holbrooks

2 - 2 their display stands (metal)

Polished Black Jawbones with +Red Polarized lenses , Clear Lenses and Jade Iridium Lenses + Case, Box and Jawbone Bag

Purple/Black Oakley Science with the matching micro bag, and matching Hard Case

any idea on prices? any advice would be nice

Well, the fact that you've already posted in the Exchange section doesn't help as you may get influenced by those wanting to buy from you.

You should sell at a price you think is fair. Just start at a price and negotiating can be done via private message.

For example. You could start at retail for a pair and work from there. See what people will offer.

X Metal Vault - $40
SGH Holbrooks - $130
Jawbones w/ everything - $275
Science? I assume the science Fuel Cells? If so - $95

X Metal Vault - $40
SGH Holbrooks - $130
Jawbones w/ everything - $275
Science? I assume the science Fuel Cells? If so - $95

These prices seem okay. I can't price the holbrooks because I know nothing about the Sunglass hut exclusives. I would say the science fuel cells in my oppinion with the matching case would be just about a little higher . Other than that those prices are pretty close.

Yeah I think you could definitely get more than $95 for a pair of Sciences especially since you have everything including the hardcase.

Most Vaults right now have a lot of Violet Sciences for $79. 95 is $5 knocked of the combined price of the glasses and case.

There's a couple at my Vault too. They got a white pair and the emerald pair. I would agree with wrist on that :). The 2 tier stands could probably go easily around $15. That's what Joben previously sold all of his at. I could go for some 2 tier metal stands actually...interested in trades?