• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For Inexpensive Oakleys For A 10 Year Old Child

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words - just trying to make sure this kid gets a few things under the tree.

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks for doing this collluke it really warms my heart to hear something this great!!!

No Problem-times are tough-even small stuff can help a bit

All I can say is wow to both of you. This is true holiday spirit. You very rarely see this happen now In days. That is very nice of both of you. Just warmed me up inside to see this happen.

This gives me a little more hope for humanity. Good job guys :biggrin:

Guys I want to publicly thank Walkerhonda243 for his generosity. I got a Mint pair of Oakley's with box, papers and polishing bag today-the kid's gonna love it!-Thanks again!

I just got goose bumps.....very cool thread.

Wow! Awesome deal Coolluke and Walkerhonda243, you guys rock! In Hawaii, actions such as these are what we refer to as "having the Aloha spirit". You two guys definitely have the ALOHA SPIRIT!!!

lets see a picture of that kid rockin his oaks with a big smile on christmas day!

Thanks-I'll be sure to take a pic!

Username Hidden said:
lets see a picture of that kid rockin his oaks with a big smile on christmas day!

Back