• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking For Jfl

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
unless you're willing to risk F-ing up your lenses (pardon my french), i would suggest you get it done by one of our resident lens cutters. a lot of good cutters here, especially @InfiniteHero who gets them cut by machine. btw, the lenses i used on mine were holbrook lenses.

Thank you for the lens reference, also thank you for the information on who can help me cut them...do you have any idea of what kind of machine he uses to cut them? Does he have a lens cutting machine?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Thank you for the lens reference, also thank you for the information on who can help me cut them...do you have any idea of what kind of machine he uses to cut them? Does he have a lens cutting machine?
yes, it's done with a lens cutting machine but i think he sub-contracts them. not entirely sure.
you're welcome

Will have to try and contact @InfiniteHero about this...and hopefully have some projects before too long

I recieved my JFLs today, I love them and they fit my head too well! Need moar!!!!!! Anybody else have a pair they want to part with? Doesn't have to be perfect, close to perfect though ( as in they don't have to be BNIB) or even maybe just jupiter carbons depending price...let me know

Thanks

Username Hidden said:
I recieved my JFLs today, I love them and they fit my head too well! Need moar!!!!!! Anybody else have a pair they want to part with? Doesn't have to be perfect, close to perfect though ( as in they don't have to be BNIB) or even maybe just jupiter carbons depending price...let me know

Thanks
Im glad you liked it