1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As per the title... Was looking for a red MM a few weeks ago but O-stores in my area have ones that have marks on the band and I am really anal about these things (especially if I'm paying for a "brand new" item). So here's the deal... My LNIB titanium gearbox (like new only because I tried them on once but absolutely no marks or scratches whatsoever) + $$$ on my end for your red MM. If you have one you are willing to let go and also want to get some cash in return then PM me and let's make a deal. If you are selling one then I may also be interested but priority is to trade for now. Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator: 1/22/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thought you retired after roxy or was it the yellow b2, I'm so confused

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes I am. That's why I prefer to do a trade instead of a straight up sale :) I plan to use it to alternate it with my red hollowpoint and titanium 12 gauge as my daily go to watch :)

Found one! Done deal! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: 1/22/16
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.