1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Mars coin ans box if you have one and I am looking for the all enameles Infinite hero coin

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    I got spare Mars coin only.
    But I got spare mars in matching box, so can't break those up, or shouldn't, rather.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    I have non painted IH coins

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah the oak store has them last time I was there but passed on them. How much for 1? Remember no "scalping" lol

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Haha I believe I've sold or bought from u before so really....lol. I am pretty sure I paid 35 but I got me a IH juliet with coin so don't need it. I'd do it for 30

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lol yeah I think they were 30- bucks last I looked. Pm me ur pay pal I will send u over the $$. How much shipping?

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    For you or everyone else lol. Lets just do the $30 total

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    Mars coin to Mr. Lawman.