1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very hard to find these things willing to trade some high end stuff for them please let me know if U have one for sale or trade thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nobody has any haha

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Patience my friend. Not everyone has the app lol.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haha nobody ever response to my Medusa threads anyways just ranting haha this is my 3rd time trying to find one

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I thought u had the hookup

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I actually had one ready to go said I would buy it for the guys asking price then I messaged him and no response next thing I know he sold to someone else without contacting me I was bummed

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Was that on here? Seems to happen a lot. I'm lucky on here I only have one person who doesn't like me so I have a good amount of people who look out for me. :) u included. Ill keep my ears open

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yea a guy on here but our conversation were done by texting then sake posted on here but oh well keep trying

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Didn't oakleystephen have one for sale

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yup sold it on eBay a month ago