1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. dflipp

dflipp Oakley Beginner

Hey! Greetings to all members. Looking for my first sunglasses and I want them to be Oakley. Looking for some help because I have a "special" nose... See you around!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

would have to see your face and that "special" nose, to make good recommendations. At least a better description small, medium or large head. Round, oval, square face. Wide , skinny, crooked nose, etc. Also what do you want glasses for. Casual wear, sports, dress etc.

3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum! Do you have a prosthetic nose? I know a few people with that.

4. dflipp

dflipp Oakley Beginner

Ehehehe, no I don't! Flesh and bone natural nose. Just a little too wide and bony for most eyewear, especially plastic.

Love that I'm having a lot of comments and suggestions. Keep them coming! Thanks a lot!

5. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

For sports or at least a sporty look, Flak Jackets and Half Jacket 2.0 seem to suit most face sizes and head shapes. For casual style Holbrooks and Jupiter Squared usually work. Check out Oakley.com or the Oreview and look through the database and see what styles you like.