• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For Oakley Display Stand Nubs

Looks pretty cool. What diameter is that? I've got a couple ideas I might want to check on.

bkzr.jpg
I started with 1" bar stock, they are pretty close to stock size just a bit smaller. I'll have to check what they would charge me for them (these were a weakened project)

I started with 1" bar stock, they are pretty close to stock size just a bit smaller. I'll have to check what they would charge me for them (these were a weakened project)
Drop down to 7/8", take off the Icon engraving and you'll see the price drop a little.

And go with 6061 aluminum if you have to spec stock for them to buy. 6ft of it is all of $25. Any other grade you'd be paying 3x as much. Unless you can work with them and something like 2011 or 6020 will cut their machining time down enough to offset the added material cost.

Well since I started the thread I should get first dibs. Send me a pm. I would like 6 doubles and 6 triples. Lmk price with or without engraving + shipping to Baltimore 21040

Back