• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For Oakley Pit Boss Indy 500 Limited Edition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I have my contacts in the U.S brothers.....Make good friends and do big deals lol

I have all Pit Boss line now very happy:dance3:

Some people reacted to this post.
congrats man . . .
the complete PB line - that's sick :rolleyes:

He got them from the Brickyard for under retail. :big_boss:

Username Hidden said:
Both pairs are pretty rare, I consider myself fortunate to have both pairs. Depending on how deep your spend is, I might be convinced to sell my Indy's

Pit boss Indy 500 Still for sale bro?

Username Hidden said:
Pit boss Indy 500 Still for sale bro?

He hasnt logged on in over 5 years. Lay off the cocaine and hookers at 6 AM, goldberg

Username Hidden said:
He hasnt logged on in over 5 years. Lay off the cocaine and hookers at 6 AM, goldberg

Too much animosity in this chat room LOL; sometimes when you wake the dead. It's ALIVE again.

f969fee500302bcafc767cad28b194364d2270a49557d058968690359d17ec89.jpg

Username Hidden said:

Also there's nothing wrong with a good hooker. That's hogwash. And brain teasers telling you otherwise.

Screw the drugs. Look at all these young chaps ODing in the USA. It's a serious issue

Username Hidden said:
Also there's nothing wrong with a good hooker. That's hogwash. And brain teasers telling you otherwise.

Screw the drugs. Look at all these young chaps ODing in the USA. It's a serious issue

Cant OD on pot though:p

Username Hidden said:
Cant OD on pot though:p

LOL. I stopped a long time ago. Realizing I had to go to the grocery store to often

Back