• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For Oakley Recommendation

dbirchum

Oakley Beginner
Greetings All!

Brand new to the Forum, but not to Oakleys.

I bought my first pair of Oakley's in May of 1992. They were a pair of Frogskins (Crystal Lens and Orange Iridium) that I just feel in LOVE with. I feel hard for those glasses and never looked back. I went on to buy 4 more pairs of Frogskins over the years when I needed to replace them, and have bought other models as well.

I am in the market for a new pair of Oakley's and am looking for some recommendations. I want a more causal pair that I can wear drive and more casually. I have a couple of pairs of Oakleys that I wear for cycling, running, etc.

I live in Eastern Canada and don't have an Oakley store nearby. I was in the US a couple of weeks ago for work and dropped into an Oakley store in one of the malls. I browsed the selection and found the PERFECT pair. It was a pair of Oakley Crosshair 2.0 (Lead frames, Ice Lenses). I tried them on and LOVED them. They were also an affordable price ($185usd).

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to get back to that store before I left to come home. Of course, when I got home, I check the Oakley Canada website and they no longer sell those!!!

So now I am looking for a recommendation. Is there anything out there similar to the Crosshair 2.0's? I have a small head/face, so the reason why I choose those over other ones (Plaintiff Squared, etc), is that they fit my face much better.

Just wondering what you guys think...

Thanks,

I used to LOVE the Juliets. Do they still sell those?

There was an Ichiro custom pair a while back that I just adored.

Now, I am looking for an 'aviator' type pair (however, smaller ones for my face).

Back