• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For Oakley Twenty Blue Nose & Ear Pads

char1ieone

Oakley Beginner
Hey there. I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get some replacement blue nose and ear pads for my FMJ/Ice Iridium Twenties? I've checked and waited on ebay, but no luck. The ones I have are finally shot and I want to do a complete reatiration on em as they were the first pair of Oakleys I've ever owned. Thanks!

Hello,
I have a set, new in box... can take pics later. It will cost you an arm and a leg though as shipping from Canada is $14. As for price, my last set sold for $49 on eBay, so Forum price I would do $40.

Just in case ... I have a pair of used ice lenses, cost you one ear. Shipping is $ 10. Lenses are $ 35

ggd24pxz.jpg

Good luck, thats a tough find

Yeah, they sure are. I was currently on my 2nd pair but I think the method that I used to try and put them on reduced the lifespan of them significantly as the pretty much deteriorated and got guey. Ew! I was pretty able to just tear em off of the earstems. :(

Hello,
I have a set, new in box... can take pics later. It will cost you an arm and a leg though as shipping from Canada is $14. As for price, my last set sold for $49 on eBay, so Forum price I would do $40.

Yes, please send me the pics to see what you got. I highly appreciate it!

Just in case ... I have a pair of used ice lenses, cost you one ear. Shipping is $ 10. Lenses are $ 35

Hahaha, good thing I have two big ears that a little chunk wouldn't hurt much. Thank you, I really do appreciate. But the lenses that I have currently on my paair are still in good shape. But I may come back to you at a later time to see if you have them. Good looking out!

Hello,

Oakster I am looking for a replacement set also. Do you have anymore available? (blue ice iridium twenty)
thanks

norm

Back