1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    If anyone has a spare colored ih coin I would love to have one. Pm me if you do!

And/or an ih Juliet too

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Theres one on ebay. Expensive though. I bought a few and sending to chop. A lotttt cheaper and close to original.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Best bet IMHO is to make a $100 donation to IH Foundaton. A great cause and an original coin.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Nice to know. Didnt know that

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Ill look into that thanks

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking for one of these for less than the $90 on eBay. Found no info on the ih site to donate.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Click on the donate button on the website. http://infinitehero.org/donate/
    I keep seeing/hearing that you get the painted coin for donating, but was unable to find anything on the site.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    I looked at the site the other day as well and wasn't able to find anything about the coin. Can anyone elaborate on this that's donated and received the coin?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There's a guy on youtube called eyespy0099 who does reviews on Oakleys, guns etc and he donated to the IH site. Can't remember what coin he got. Might be worth a look.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks !

Anonymous likes this.