1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi guys ,I'm looking for the large Pro M-frame paper Box(black one),eventually would be interested as well coming with large hard case....it took a while to find for me my Polished aluminum pro m- frame/black iridium.Box can be any other color combo it doesn't matter...
    Thank you for offers,I'm quite not so rich right now, hope for reasonable prices :)shipping to Europe . Thank you guys :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    In the last few weeks Ive seen them go on ebay for £16 - £35....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've seen some large cases but never the paper box :(

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have the hard case

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanx for reply but I would prefer box with case together

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have both. I had around ten of the boxes and I thought I threw away all of them. Turns out one of them is sitting five feet from my desk and I did not see it in the clutter lol. So I have the case, box, and glasses.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow, great great great! :)I'm excited :) how much you want for the box and vault? Is it the black box with m frame picture on it? Or the white box with logos graphics? Many Thanx!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Black box. I will get up a photo shortly and see if I can come up with a price.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thank you

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking For Pro M-frame Box/large Case - 0026.jpg

Looking For Pro M-frame Box/large Case - 0028.jpg

It is not perfect but it is pretty good. No tears.