1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am looking for Pro M Frames. I work outside and use these all day long. Looking for new pairs to go in my collection but also used pairs for my daily use.

My favorite pair would be a Pro M Frame, black frame with white icons, sweep lenses. But I am open to all colors and lens combinations. I am also looking for Oakley sweep replacement lenses, preferably the iridium varieties. I need white earsock kits too.

I am new to the site and am already finding it very helpful. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator: 10/9/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes, he picked up a couple pairs of Pro M Frames from me. Great new member to deal with.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much are u willing to pay? @gts543

Looking for Pro M Frames - 20160917_150008.jpg

Looking for Pro M Frames - 20160917_161729.jpg

Looking for Pro M Frames - 20160917_161758.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have these. Neither ever worn. I don't have any lenses though.
    Looking for Pro M Frames - 069AECEA-B59C-43B4-B1A7-AE8B0DBEFA85_zpshcrle3zz.jpg

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PMd

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone else have any they want to sell?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    I have a custom painted splatter frame with rare blue earsocks. If you're interested in something like that send me a PM

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Already done deals with 3 members in this thread. Still looking for more Pro M Frame gear.. Keep it coming. :)