1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello, I'm looking for a pair of Racing Jackets or Jawbone in white or black. Matt colour preferred but polished would be ok. I'm not too worried with or without lenses as I intend to get new icons, rubbers to customise.

With box and papers would be preferable but can take good condition with just a micro bag. Let me know if you have anything.

Thanks

Alex

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Forgot to add I'm in the UK

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Pmd

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    still looking?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi, I have bought a pair of radarlock's this month now so I'm a bit skint but I'm always on the look out. Will have to wait until next pay day now though I'm afraid

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am in the US but have a brand new in box set of Racing Jackets. OO9171-19, Black w/ black iridium lenses. Other lenses are light, comes with black strap. Let me know if interested, not sure on shipping.