• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For: Romeo 1!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys! Share the Romeo love!

Some people reacted to this post.
You sure are working hard for your friend. I would've told my friend to setup his on account by now!

Some of this is not typed by me but himself. So yeah! :)

Bump!

For the Price Range you are looking to be in it's going to be hard to find a Romeo 1.

Username Hidden said:
For the Price Range you are looking to be in it's going to be hard to find a Romeo 1.

....especially an X-metal color.

I know... But worth a try... Bump!!!

I just sold a pair BNIB for $750, it was an offer not a asking price because I don't usually let them go...

Sounds like he wouldn't have been interested at that price anyways, but I think others are right that the pickins are gonna be slim at that offering price...

show me where I can find a $300-400 Xmetal frame R1 too, that's a pretty good price. Unfortunately, probably gonna be really hard to find. I haven't seen an R1 sell on Feebay even the worst condition one sell below $500. or maybe I just don't look for them too much cuz I know I wont be able to afford it LOL. You should ask your friend to make his own account here, would probably be more comfortable dealing with the actual seller rather than a 3rd party. just my .02

v2kjokerz said:
show me where I can find a $300-400 Xmetal frame R1 too, that's a pretty good price. Unfortunately, probably gonna be really hard to find. I haven't seen an R1 sell on Feebay even the worst condition one sell below $500. or maybe I just don't look for them too much cuz I know I wont be able to afford it LOL. You should ask your friend to make his own account here, would probably be more comfortable dealing with the actual seller rather than a 3rd party. just my .02

Romeos in x-metal have been going for 300-400 on eBay... It s actually the current market price. My friend also have been trying to make an account. Just for some reason, he can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.