• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For: Romeo 1!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Well I bought both pairs that sold under 500 one is at the Jeweler getting polished. Both needs replacement lenses. Talking with dr chop. Both need rubbers talking with brip. Both of these people can confirm this. Like I said they will need work. I offered 450 for the pair that sold for 500. She told me that the lowest she would take was 500. 2 days before the auction end she took a 500 bid.

Like I said before if you want them for under 400 they need work.

That is very cool that you got those... I was going to pull the trigger on the ones with the $350 BIN price and you must have beat me to it... I didn't realize he did it I checked MYEBAY and it was there and gone... DOH!

Some people reacted to this post.
Yea those should be ready tomorrow from the jeweler.

Username Hidden said:
Yea those should be ready tomorrow from the jeweler.
It's amazing how Romeo 1.0 and jeweler go together in the same sentence. :blink:

Username Hidden said:
It's amazing how Romeo 1.0 and jeweler go together in the same sentence. :blink:

When you have something that is just as amazing as a fine piece of jewelry. Who would you trust it to? Your jeweler of course.

Would anyone here trade a plasma romeo for a x-metal one?

Bump!! Still looking!

man it's gonna be hard to find a pair in that price range. keep looking man I know Phoenix Arizona CL has a pair 450 obo

Someone help me out man! BUMP!

one on ebay for BIN

Share the x-metal love and hook me up people!! Just let me know if you have one that you are willing to sell!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.