1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking for a rootbeer frame and bronze lens (non polarized) in just about anything you guys have. Let me know whats up! I won't be doing any trading however unless there is something in my collection you just have to have.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96%
    you should find a straight jacket 2.0 matte rootbeer with dark bronze. :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Currently steep and cheap has rootbeer with bronze fives 2.0 for $39.95. I have had 3 alerts about them.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not crazy about how small the 5s are on me. I'm a bigger guy. :wink:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What's the budget? Rootbeer EP2 for $73.41 on Amazon

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Found some jury's. 3 hours away from securing these at an awesome price.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've got a mint pair of the 2.0 straight jackets that HDOakley mentioned above in the Rootbeer / Bronze. Lenses are polarized, though. I never wear them. Just don't like the way they look on me. PM me if interested.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I can't do the polarized thing for daily wears. If I wear them for too long, they mess with my head. I get super bad headaches after about an hour of wear.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    U can get Gold non polar off the Vault site for them...I have same problem and use the SJ2 w/ Titanium and Gold

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Did you get 'em?