• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For Ruby Clear Iridium Lense For Oakley Splice Goggle

Mikkelf

Oakley Beginner
I a searching for this - unfortunately - rare lense. The Ruby Clear Iridium Lense is pretty hard to find. I had it once for my Crowbar goggles but are looking to get it for the Splice Goggles. The lense looks really cool and works great in low light.

I had given up on finding it since it was only produced in limited quantities in 2011 as far as I know. But then I saw this photo of Simon Dumont from this years X Games in Aspen - and I am pretty sure it is a Ruby Clear he uses in his Splice goggle...so just maybe Oakley started making the again. Anyone who knows anything? Maybe Shadestation?

528556_10151345176924877_778180606_n.jpg

I have it in one of my Crowbars and agree it is a sweet lens - both from the outside and to look through.

As far as I can see we have never actually stocked the Ruby Clear Lens for the Splice Goggles, I'm afraid. Had a quick check with Oakley and this lens is not even on their list of Splice lenses that they have ever sold.

Doesn't look like I can help you with this one, sorry!

Back