1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking for a set of nose rubbers for my Red Tiger Racing Jacket's. Anyone able to help me?

Oh & has anyone got a set of Ice lenses for either the Five 3.0 or square?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    haha dang. original RJ parts are rare as hens teeth. im so afraid to meas the lenses up everytime i wear it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    I know but the single rubber piece off the Water Jacket fits, if I can find one i'm sorted. I've stretched some Juliet rubbers on for the time being.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous http://www.juleye.nl

Rating:
    100%
    Original parts are hard to find indeed.
    Once I got my RJ's in together with a C-wire, the seller was so nice to just put them in the box. As you can guess the c-wire had been beating up the lenses of my RJ's. Finally found a new set of lenses, but it costed me a pretty lot of money...
    Still looking for some earsocks for them...

Good luck on your hunt!