• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for sunglasses

tomstud12

Oakley Beginner
Hi i got a problem with finding out the brand off these glasses or where i can get them and i would like to ask if anyone else know's jose aldo wears them all the time adn i attached a picture how they look like that's the side of the glasses
eiuw04.jpg
and that's the front
308fwcw.jpg

Not Oakleys, so doubtful any member will be able to tell you where they are from. Look similar to Frogskins though.

Not Oakleys, so doubtful any member will be able to tell you where they are from. Look similar to Frogskins though.

Yeah i know i;m trying to search for them so bad but i can't find them anywhere so just trying my luck that someone might know.

you can find them at the store? lol... but the boss is right, we wont know it since its not oakleys...

You see it's not oakleys i just wanted to ask if anyone know's what brand they are or something and you wouldn't know if oakleys have glasses some like that like not exactly the same just something like that?

Problem with that wayfarer style is that shape-wise it's so redundant among many brands. Strongly assuming it's a designer brand, random one at that. Googling some two tone wayfarers spit back cheap results even.

If you wanted the Oakley influence, I'd suggest just taking matte black Frogskins and getting a custom job done by Dr.Chop.

Latest Posts

Back