• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For THE VAULT.....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

It is my understanding that there are 3 square (rectangle) metal vaults. I have the wire and the x metal. I would like to find the VAULT as it states on O-review. Any better pictures would be cool. I have already kinda been burned on ebay buying one thinking is was the vault only to find out it was a wire vault which I have 3 of now. If anyone would like to maybe sell or trade let me know. Part number sku: 07-007. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
There's one on eBay for sale. Looks to be almost new.

I think I found it just need to make sure it is the vault 07-007.

Regga there is also the XL size vault... Believe it was a rep item. Twice the size as the xmetal vault

Cool I doubt that I could get ahold of that one. Is it the one for lenses or does it hold several glasses? So if anyone wants to sell or trade let me know. If you have extra of the one I need and want a brand new wire vault let me know.

Username Hidden said:
Cool I doubt that I could get ahold of that one. Is it the one for lenses or does it hold several glasses? So if anyone wants to sell or trade let me know. If you have extra of the one I need and want a brand new wire vault let me know.
It's for a single pair of Romeo I believe. It's just got like 3" of foam all around.

Username Hidden said:
It's for a single pair of Romeo I believe. It's just got like 3" of foam all around.

Correct. Very rare but awesome. One just sold with a Jordan Romeo on eBay

I have one what are they going for?

Username Hidden said:
I have one what are they going for?
They're going for $50. Sell it to me. LOL

I would even trade an Xmetal watch stand even . Thanks

P5271643_zps4f45abbd.jpg

Attachments

• P5271643_zps4f45abbd.jpg